5:05 AM
0
In an interview with Indy Star, author John Green revealed that he will make a cameo for the movie adaptation of his book "The Fault in Our Stars." 



Here's an excerpt of John Green's interview:

On his excitement for the TFIOS movie:

“I’m really excited for that day they start principal photography.”

On his desire to film the movie in his state Indianapolis:

“(It’s) frustrating for me,” Green said. “I wish this movie could be filmed in Indianapolis, because I think it would be great for the city.”

On Shailene Woodley:

“You’re not allowed to be weird in Hollywood, because it’s bad for your career to be weird,” Green said. “And so, I feel like every image we get of every actor and actress is so sort of vanilla-fied. Even really lovely people whose personalities come out at times, it’s really difficult to sense them as people.

“Shailene is the exact opposite. She is unabashedly herself and weird and passionate.”

On the novel's popularity:

“I keep waiting for it to end, and it keeps going on,” Green said of the novel’s popularity. “I had no idea that there were this many people in the United States who bought books.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment